Monday, May 23, 2005

A Necessary Evil

The excitement never stops around here folks! I know all of these must-be-done-now projects are not very exciting, but they are necessary. And evil.

Up this weekend . . . .

Garage painting!!! Extremely eeevil. The one good thing about this project is that I am painting only one side of the garage and therefore am only experiencing 1/4 of the pain I would be experiencing if I was painting the entire thing. Oh, the pain! (I am such a baby)
My hands hurt so bad right now, I can barely type. It really hurts when I go "clickity-click" with the mouse. Ouch. My right hand is the worst. Stupid cyst on top of my hand making it hurt worse.
But I have made it through the scraping, sanding, and one coat of primer by myself and have only two coats of paint to go! Yay, I'm almost done.

(Kurt was kind enough to help with the application of the first coat of primer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home